Christmas is near, which means Christmas cookies. And if you love cars and cookies, this video will show you how to produce your own cookie cutters in the shape of your favorite Porsche. This technique could also apply to other vehicles, as well.
We used the cutter to bake two different types of cookies. The salty ones are painted and may be used as decoration for the Christmas tree. The sweet ones follow a very old family recipe from my grandmother and they are very tasty, believe me. Here's the recipes:
Recipe of the salt dough:
- 1 cup of salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of water
Bake them at 50°C in the oven.
Recipe of the sweet cookies:
- 4 eggs
- 500g butter
- 500g sugar
- 1 kg flour
Mix the eggs, butter and sugar together, then add 1 kg flour. Paint the surface with egg yolk and bake them for 10 min. at 180°C.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades