Are you stuck somewhere without a can opener? Has this ever happened to you..you move to a new apartment and head to the grocery store.. pick up a bunch of cheap and tasty canned goods for dinner only to arrive home and realize you forgot to buy a can opener along with them? Not to worry!
This tutorial is here to help you. In it, you will learn how to open a can with a kitchen knife and a little force. This is really quite easy, just be careful not to cut yourself! So, the next time that can opener breaks on you, or you are stuck without one at the last minute, be resourceful and follow along with this how-to. You will get into that can of beans in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades