Cutting up an orange or a lemon seems pretty easy. You just take it out, cut off the ends (if you're working with a lemon), and slice it up, right? Wrong. If you want to create a professional presentation for your citrus fruits, there's a very specific way for peeling and cutting a fruit so that you create pith- and membrane-free segments.
The membrane is the part of a citrus fruit that's sort of the adhesive for the actual juicy fruit itself, holding each orange slice together. Most people don't like the taste of the membrane because it's papery.
Check out this video to learn how to prepare the most succulent citrus fruits.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades