1. This video describes how to warm tortillas. If you have a gas stove, set the burner to simmer and put the tortilla on the burner and keep the tortilla for 8 to 10 seconds on each side. After that transfer it to a pan covered with foil to keep tortilla warm.
2. If you don't have a gas stove we can use the commode, which is a cast iron flat griddle. Let the pan heat up, and follow the same method to warm the tortilla by heating each side for 8 to 10 seconds.
3. After all tortillas toasted wrap the foil tightly and keep it into a towel like a baby to keep the tortillas warm for long period.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades