Have you ever been caught with nothing to eat but canned soup or tuna fish and no can opener in sight? In this video, AJ Conover demonstrates how to open a can with a hammer and nail. First make sure the hammer and nail are very clean. Use the hammer to lightly pound the nail into the can's lid creating holes. Be careful not to pound too hard and drop the nail into the food inside the can. Hammer enough holes to make an opening around the edge of the can's lid and then pry the lid up and open enough to pour out the can's contents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades