This video shows how to use a French press coffee maker. We need 8 0'clock coffee regular or course grind, teaspoon measure long handled spoon, Pyrex measuring cup, the French press coffee maker and a cup to drink from. Heat to boiling just enough filtered water to fill the French Press beaker. Measure out one level teaspoon of coffee for each 6 ounce cup of coffee you are preparing. When the water has ceased bubbling add it to the French press beaker and stir with the long handled spoon. Wait 4 minutes while the coffee steeps and the flavor develops. Put the cap and plunger into the French press beaker and slowly push the plunger to the bottom. Holding the plunger in place, pour the coffee into the cup and enjoy the best cup of coffee you have ever had....
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades