This Lowe's video shows you how to safely use a charcoal and gas grill. For gas grills you should always follow the manufactures instructions. You should keep your grilled maintained by keeping it clean. Empty the grease cup on a regular basis. A good cleaning of your grill is recommended at least once a year. All of the parts should be checked to make sure they are working properly. Make sure you use gas or propane wisely. Check for leaks. For charcoal grills you should follow the manufacturers instructions. Keep the grill cleaned and maintained. Make sure the fittings are tight. Light the charcoal correctly. Only use charcoal lighting fluid. Avoid using lighter fluid. Don't set the hot canister on anything flammable. Cook smart by keeping grill vents open. Make sure you use the correct tools for grilling.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades