Just got a smoker? Well, how do you use it? Before you slap on the meat and try it out without any prior knowledge, check out this video for the basics of using a smoker. You won't regret it. The results will be a nice smoky flavor worth the time and preparation.
Ever go to a barbecue restaurant and get meat that's so tender and juicy it literally falls off the bone? Ever wonder how they do that? Mark has a long family history of cooking and was nice enough to explain the secrets of the smoker and how to create slow-smoked, melt-in-your-mouth BBQ, like his Smoked Sweet Pork Ribs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades