"Foodborne illnesses are responsible for more than 75 million illnesses, more than 230,000 hospitalizations, and approximately 5000 deaths each year in the United States." In this six-part video lesson, learn about the basics of food safety in a commercial food enviornment. In the first video, three types of contamination are gone over as well as how improper handling can allow food to become dangerous to your patrons. In video two, learn about proper holding times and temperatures, and what qualifies potentially hazardous foods to fall into the "Danger Zone", where bacteria can rapidly grow and become hazardous to customers. In video three, learn about proper hand washing and personal grooming and in video four, learn about 2 major causes of foodborne illness in the United States: inadequate cooking and contaminated equipment. Video five goes over the 5th leading cause of foodborne illness: Adulterated food. Lastly, video six, goes over what you have learned, giving a synopsis of what you have learned.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades