Have you ever had a knife that was just too dull to cut anything? Well, you don't need a sharpener; simply grab a common household coffee mug to do the trick. Slide the blade along the bottom of the mug at a thirty degree angle to sharpen your blade. Not too roughly, just scraping it. This should sharpen that once dull blade, and you will be able to cut your food much easier in the kitchen. Don't have a sharpener? Then the coffee mug is your answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades