In this video, we learn three different ways to sharpen a knife. The first way is to grab a traditional stone and place either some water or oil on it and sharpen it my scratching it against the stone. Another way to sharpen your knife is to scratch it on a diamond tip, which does the same thing as a stone, takes some of the metal off of the knife. The last way to sharpen a knife is to buy a product called an AccuSharp. It has a sharpener that is built into the side of it. All you have to do is run the AccuSharp over the knife, being sure not to miss and cut your finger. Next, hone your knife at a 20 degree angle a few times and your knife will cut like new!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades