This video demonstrates the proper way to sharpen knives with a steel. First, the blade of the knife should be held at about at 22 degree angle to the steel, Second, the knife should be slid along the steel in a sharpening motion. The steel should run along the blade of the knife from one edge to the other. Both sides of the blade should be sharpened in this manner. The steel has a guard to prevent the knife from accidentally cutting your hand, but if you are afraid of being cut, the steel can be turned upside down so the blade does not slide toward your hand. It is recommended that you sharpen your knives every time you use them, and if multiple times if you plan to use them for extended periods of time. This video is useful for people who want to learn how to sharpen their knives correctly and safely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades