Dull knives in the kitchen are not only slow, but possibly the most dangerous threat in your home. In this entertaining and informative video, Bruce Trettor teaches how to properly sharpen your own knives with a hand-held sharpener. He explains how to test the sharpness of your knives, the common indicators of improperly sharpened knives, and some great tips on chopping and slicing that will drastically improve your cooking skills. He also covers the different techniques necessary to hone your chef's knives, serrated and straight blade knives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades