Sharpening a knife can bring a dull edge back to life. This video tutorial shows how to sharpen a knife using a whetstone. Soak the whetstone in cold water for about 5-10 minutes and set it on a clean towel. Starting with the coarser side, push the knife against the stone while applying downward pressure. Apply more pressure on the forward stroke than on the back. Wipe down the knife and flip the stone over to the fine side. This will smooth out the knife and make a sharper, finer edge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades