In this video Nonkel Rogv© from Belgium shows how to sharpen a knife in a few minutes. He starts by stating the requirements which is a sharpening stone which he says is a cheap one. He explains about the crude and soft sides of the stone. Now he takes some organic cooking oil and applies it to the sharpening stone which he claims that it helps in sharpening the knife and also helps in removing the dirt. Now he takes his knife and shows how to place it at an angle to the stone and how to rub it across the stone. Finally he demonstrates how to sharpen the knife and also shares some sharpening tips. This video shows how to sharpen a knife at home in a few minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades