Kirkwood Community College's Chef David shows you how to sharpen knives in this episode of gazetteonline presented by Gazette Food Editor Anne Kapler. Chef David takes you through the process of sharpening a knife using a whet stone highlighting common misconceptions associated with knife sharpening. He also speaks about the options available to lubricate a whet stone. The sharpening process is explained in great detail including the stance, angle of sharpening, application of pressure, using a sharpening steel and finally washing the knife after sharpening.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades