You know how writing with your trusty No. 2 pencil gets to be a pain if you haven't sharpened the tip in a while? A sharp pencil produces crisp, pretty marks that enhance your writing, while a dull pencil tip causes smeared and sometimes illegible writing that looks slopping.
The same idea applies to unsharpened chef knives or kitchen knives. When not sharpened properly, these knives get really dull and are pain to use in the kitchen because they can't cut through foods easily. To learn how to sharpen your kitchen knives, check out this helpful video.
This instructional cooking video is an introduction to how to sharpen a chefs knife or kitchen knife using a whetstone. A sharp chef's knife is a must in the kitchen. Not only is a sharp knife much safer, it makes cooking much more enjoyable and more efficient.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades