In order to set a table properly, you need to begin with the candles. Try using beeswax in your candleholder to hold your candle upright. Place the salad plate inside your serving plate. Every course should have its‚Äô own silverware. Place the napkin on the left side. The fold of the napkin should be away from the plate.
On the left side, you should place the knife, with the edge facing inward. Place the soupspoon next to the knife. Place the dessertspoon above the plate. On the right, place your dinner fork next to the plate and the salad fork further away from the plate.
If you have room, you would use 3 different glasses. Place the red wine glass above the knife. Place the champagne glass above the spoon. Then, the water glass goes next to it. The stems of the glasses should form a triangle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades