To set the table for a formal dinner, place a plate a little bit to the left of the center of the meal sheet. Place two forks to the left of the plate, The smaller fork is for the salad, and should be placed on the outer side. The inner fork is for the dinner. Place two knives to the immediate right side of the plate. The outer knife is for the salad, and the inner knife is for the dinner. Place two forks to the right side of the knives, the outermost spoon is for the soup, and the inner spoon is for the beverage. If there are any forks, knives or spoons above the plate, they are used for desserts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades