In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set a beautiful dinner table. The utensils, flatware and glassware is paramount is correct setting. The utensils are arranged in the order that a person uses them. The butter knife, forks, napkin and bread plate are placed on the left of the dinner plate. The knives, spoons and drink-ware are placed on the right of the dinner plate. Utensils and flatware are lined up about 1" from the table. There should never be more than 3 utensils on the side of the plate. This video will benefit those viewers who are preparing for a formal diner and would like to learn how to beautifully set a dinner table to look presentable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades