What's the difference between grilling on a pan in your kitchen and grilling outside with wood chips? It's definitely not just the surface you cook on that changes.
While you may think that adding wood beneath the grill just helps to heat the food up, the type of wood you choose actually helps add flavor and aroma to whatever you're cooking.
Learn how to bring the perfect wood grilling experience into your home including what types of wood to use and how to use wood properly for the best grilling flavor with Red Lobster Executive Chef Michael LaDuke.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades