This video describes how to remove unwanted odor from plastic storage containers. The video shows three easy steps to remove odor. Firstly, thoroughly wash the plastic container as you usually would. After it dries, place a few pieces of crumpled up newsprint inside of the container and close the lid. Leave the newsprint in the container for a couple of days before removing the paper. After you remove the paper, simply wash the container again and the odor should be gone. A viewer would benefit from this movie because it provides the user with a simple way to remove odor from plastic containers with items that can easily be found around the house.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades