In this video tutorial, viewers will learn both chopstick etiquette and how to use them. This video shows various types of chopsticks. Viewers learn three etiquette with chopsticks; don't point with chopsticks, don't stick them in anything and don't pass food with them. To hold chopsticks, pinch together the thumb and index. Now have the middle finger support the first chopstick underneath. The ring finger will support the second chopstick. Move the top fingers to open and close the chopsticks. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in and want to learn how to use chopsticks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades