Maggie Ruggiero, a food editor with Gourmet Magazine, and Test Kitchen demonstrate how to correctly measure flour. To properly measure flour, first spoon the flour into a measuring cup. Then level the flour in the measuring cup by taking a knife and sliding it across the top of the measuring cup. Never pack the flour into the measuring cup. If you pack the flour into the measuring cup, you will get a significant difference and increase of about three tablespoons of the flour in the measuring cup which increases with each cup of flour used. Remember when measuring flour not to pack the flour in the measuring cup but simply level it off with a knife.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades