For this to work, you will need to take your pan through a process of heating and cooling. You put it on the stove, start the heat and apply a thin layer of fat on it, with a napkin or brush. This will open up the pours of the pan. As the fat becomes to burn and the pan heats even more, place it on a lower setting on another part of the stove and continue to apply fat. This process repairs the pan, as it pushes the rust away from the pores, so you will have a stronger pan in the end. This will also make the bottom not stick to food, which you can test by cooking something in it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades