J. Falk of TrailGear demonstrates how to open a can without using any tools, such as can openers, knifes or sharp objects.
He starts by explaining that manufacturers of canned good press and seal the top lid of a can. Therefore, the lid can be removed by removing the seal. He uses a big cinder block, but says that you can use bricks or any type of cement for this.
He then starts powerfully rubbing the seal in circular motions against the block (holding the can upside down). After 5 minutes, liquid starts coming out of the can. After more rubbing, he presses the lid inwards on one side and then pops it off using the other. The can is now open!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades