This video is how to open a metal can with the corner of a knife. First, you must find a knife that has a ninety-degree angle where the corner is a sharp point. A cleaver, like the one shown in the video, type of knife would be best. You use the corner to puncture the can and continue puncturing it as you rotate the can. Make sure to tilt the knife outwards after you puncture. Puncture successively and simultaneously rotate the can so that each puncture mark starts where the last one left off. Make sure to rotate the corner of the knife to elongate the puncture mark. This will open the can.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades