Often times a recipe will call for a sticky ingredient like ketchup, honey, or jam preserves. And if you're one to follow the recipe at a precise level, you'll definitely toss that ingredient into a measuring cup or spoon. But once you dump the ingredient out a lot of it gets stuck on the measuring tool.
How do you prevent sticky stuff from, well, sticking and losing a good portion of your ingredient? Check out this episode of Show Me the Curry to learn how to use cooking spray to make sticky stuff slide off like butter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades