Learn how to measure cooking ingredients. Some home cooks approach cooking as an art form, a splash of this, a dash of that, and soon each culinary creation is deliciously unique. Bakers are more likely to appreciate the scientific side of cooking, relying on the careful measuring of ingredients to ensure consistent results every time they prepare a recipe. To measure cooking ingredients, you'll need a glass measuring cup for liquids, and a dry measure for powders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades