Hate going to Chinese and Japanese restaurants (and every other Asian restaurant) because you're absolutely frightened of those chopsticks, and you're too embarrassed to ask for silverware? Overcome your fears and finally learn how to use those chopsticks. This video will show you how to use them properly.
You will start by first removing the chopsticks from the paper bag. Break them into two individual sticks. Hold one stick as you would a pencil. Grab the other stick and hold it between the forefinger and thumb. The secret is that the first stick does not move, only the second one does. Use this technique and you will be a master at using chopsticks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades