In this video, we learn how to make a soup bowl out of a coconut. This will add a ton of flavor to soups or drinks! To do this, you will need to make a wide opening to the top of the coconut. Take a cleaver with a strong, thick, and heavy heel. Then, score through the husk with the cleaver, looking for any weak spots. After you have scored the wide opening, go back around until you break through the shell. Once you break through, use the back corner of the knife to pry back the top. Pull it back with your fingers and then you will have the coconut open, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades