In this tutorial, we learn how to grind your own spices. Spices grow all over the world, which can give them all unique tastes. Start off by grabbing the spices that you want to mix together. Use your favorite spices to make your own unique tastes. If you are roasting, you should not roast or toast the spices all together at once, so they don't incorporate smells. After you do this, you will use a mortar and a pestle to crush down the spices. Start pounding on the spices to release the oils and make this into a very fine powder. Combine all of these when you're finished and you will have a great mixture!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades