This video is a tutorial on how to set a table in a restaurant. The table should first be wiped thoroughly with a product called Thieves, a mixture of organic oils that contains no chemicals. Be sure it is dry before people are seated.
Place the silverware neatly close to the edge of the table, with the small plate to the left of the forks, and the napkin between the silverware. Check the glasses by holding them up to the light. The candle holder is placed in the middle of the table, along with the salt and pepper and the water bottle. When people sit down, move these over to the edge of the table.
The table needs to be cleaned and set quickly so that other guests can be seated. Be sure everything is clean and spotless, the way you would like to find it yourself. In a restaurant the first impression is extremely important.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades