You've seen the professionals on TV and the chefs in the restaurants chop and dice food with ease and precision - and they never cut themselves! Food Network's chefs and TV hosts Anne and Beau teach some of America's worst cooks how to dice a zucchini. If they can learn, so can you. They carefully cover this important technique and show how easily it can be done. They also encourage viewers to continue practicing until their knife skills are like second nature. This is a skill that can be used in the kitchen over and over again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades