Gourmet editor, Ruth, tells us all about the different graters and why choosing the best grater for each job is very important. The classical grater is called a knuckle bleeder. This is because when you're at the end of the item you're grating, you have to get your hand really close to it and you might scrape your knuckles. The hand grater is easier to use and provides smaller pieces which makes it ideal for most grating jobs. A zester grater is also easy to use and provides more volume than the other graters. So choosing the best grater depends on whether you want more volume, a smaller grating size, or ease of use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades