This video about how to clean rusty cast iron. Just follow these steps:
1. To get the rust off, clean it with a Brillo pad or sandpaper. Use water and something to lubricate it while washing it.
2. Put it on the stove at medium heat to evaporate all the water.
3. Wipe it with any cooking oil.
4. Put it in the oven at 276 F for about an hour.
5. Turn off the oven and let it cool off in the oven.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades