It's a classic dilemma parodied in so many TV shows and movies we now roll our eyes every time we see it: Two women are trying to pry open a jar of jam (or some other condiment) but, despite their best efforts, the lid just won't pop. So they enlist the help of a pretty boy who lives next door to finish the "manly" job.
We're the first to admit that some jars must be sealed with super glue, but that doesn't mean you can't open 'em yourself! Check out this video to learn a quick tip for opening a jar by using the inside rubber lining of a tennis ball for grip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades