During the holidays, many recipes call for cracked black peppercorn (it's much fresher and much tastier than regular pepper in a plastic seasoning jar).
But what if you don't have a fancy pepper grinder with you? Check out this video to learn how to place the peppercorns on a pan and then crack them by crushing them with another pan.
CHOW Senior Food Editor Jill Santopietro shows you how to use simple kitchen equipment to crack whole peppercorns if you don't have a fancy pepper grinder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades