With summer just around the corner make sure you are prepped and ready for all those barbeques by connecting the propane gas tank to your grill. With the hose on tight you'll be ready for those hotdogs and hamburgers.
If you are craving that flame-broiled taste but you are out of propane, follow this advice to heat up that grill in a snap.
You Will Need
* A grill with a gas connection
* A propane tank
Never light a grill with the cover closed. Always open the cover first.
Step 1: Remove empty tank
Make sure the gas valve is closed and unscrew the hose to remove the empty tank.
Step 2: Remove cover
Tear the perforated seal on the tank's bottle valve to remove the protective cover.
Bottle attachments vary. Refer to your grill's installation instructions.
Step 3: Secure gas hose
Connect the grill's gas hose to the new propane tank. Push the coupler into the valve and hand tighten the knob.
Step 4: Open the valve
Turn the bottle gas valve to the open position. Then light the grill and start cooking.
More than three out of four households in the United States own an outdoor grill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades