In this video, we learn how to clean your espresso machine with citric acid. First, mix the acid up with some water in a pouring cup. Then, pour this into the machine and run water through the machine to get the boiler filled up with the acid solution. Run it out the steam wand as well so it has a chance to get into all the pipes and valves. After you have done all the steps, run it out once more with just plain water to clean it out of the citric acid taste. Then, you will be able to run the machine and make coffee, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades