This video demonstrates how to clean a wood burning stove. Cleaning the wood burning stove is a rather uneasy and untidy task. But this video has good advice and simple to follow steps to simplify the task, in a clean way.
Following are a couple of interesting pieces of advice or steps from the video.
# Always use a dust mask while removing the ash from the wood-burning stove.
# Use a small hand shovel to remove most of the deposited ash.
# Now use a scraper to clean up the ashes that remain at the edges of the stove.
# No need to clean the fused mater every time. Clean them during your annual cleanup.
# Use an.
ash vacuum cleaner, the one with metallic pipes, to fine clean the stove.
# To clean up the front glass use a home made 2:1 vinegar-water. Wipe it with a solution and a paper towel.
Simply follow these steps and have a clean wood burning stove in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades