Over time, stains can collect in your crockpot. Learn how to properly clean your crockpot and remove stubborn mineral stains and water marks. When cleaning the crockpot, fill it with hot, soapy water once the cooker has cooled. Let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes, then scrub with a cloth, nylon pad, or plastic sponge. Do not use harsh cleaners or metal pads. Rinse well in hot water and dry.
To remove mineral stains, fill the crockpot three-quarters of the way full with hot water and 1 cup of white vinegar. Cover and cook on high for two hours. Then clean as usual. To remove water marks, rub the surface with vegetable oil and let it stand for two to three hours. Then wash it as usual. Rinse and dry well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades