This video tutorial is in the food category which will show you how to clean a coffee maker with vinegar. First you got to remove the used coffee powder from the coffee pot and put it in a compost maker or in the garbage bin. Then add one part vinegar and two parts water in the jug and pour it in to the coffee maker. Turn it on and after the cycle is completed, drain out the mixture of vinegar and water. If the coffee maker is still dirty, repeat the process. Once the pot is clean, flush it with cold water and your coffee pot will be nice and clean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades