In this tutorial, we learn how to clean and replace the burrs in a coffee grinder. Start out by taking the bean hopper out, you will have to use a screw driver to remove this completely. Then, mark the top burr so you ,know where it was lined up, then spin the top until it comes off. Then, remove the parts off of this and clean them off. Make sure to put these all back together the way you took them off. Now, clean the bottom burr by prying it up with a tool and using an old toothbrush to scrub the inside. When done cleaning, you will need to replace all the items you took out in the order you took them out, making sure you secure them back into place!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades