So many cooking shows focus on how to perfect food - preparation, cooking, and presentation. But often, so much attention and focus goes into the food itself that the utensils which produce the food, like pans, spatulas, and thermometors, get almost no attention at all.
This misleads the public into neglecting their utensils in a way, and in many cases pots and pans quickly become dilapidated more quickly than they should. If you have a wok that's looking sorrier than the Gulf Coast right now, then watch this video to learn how to rehabilitate it.
Grace Young is an award-winning authority on Chinese cooking, a teacher, author of "Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge", "The Breath of a Wok", and "Wisdom of the Chinese Kitchen", and is a contributor to multiple national magazines. In this video, she gives us an informal lesson on how to clean or rehab an old or dirty or neglected wok, as well as providing some useful tips on cooking with a wok on an American stove.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades