In this video from FoodNetworkTV Chefs Anne and Beau teach the Worst Cooks in America how to chiffonade basil. This is a knife skill. This give the basil a "ribbon" look to it. To do this, layer 3 or 4 leaves, then roll the basil, then you make tiny slices in that basil and be careful to watch your fingers! Then you unroll the basil and you have little ribbon cuts of basil that can be used to make a lovely garnish for any plate!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades