This video shows how to care for your cast iron pan. The guy explaining made some chicken the night before and was to tired to clean the pan. He says never to use soap on cast iron. Run some hot water over the debris that was left in the pan. He uses a scrub brush to get into the edges. Take some salt and pour it on, it's alright to put a lot on. Rub the salt around and rinse it out. Use a towel and wipe it dry. Then put it on the stove with medium high heat for five minutes. Every so often it's important to use vegetable oil to season the pan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades