This video demonstrates how to use the cork screw attachment on your Swiss Army Knife. The Swiss Army Knife is an important tool to have while backpacking in Europe. It has a variety of uses including opening wine bottles. Begin by putting the cork screw into the cork. Find the middle of the cork and push the tip into the center. Twist the cork into the center. Because cheap bottles of wine often have corks that have deteriorated, it is important to place the cork screw in the center of the cork. Make sure to screw the cork screw in all the way. You can just pull it straight out, but an easier way is to get some leverage. Place your hand underneath the body of the Swiss Army Knife. Push up on the larger edge, using your hand as leverage. Continue to pull up on it and getly work it out and have a bottle of wine to help you sleep on the train during your backpacking journey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades