In this quick and easy how to video, chefs Anne and Beau from the Food Network's show, Worst Cooks, teach their recruits some new knife skills. In this lesson, they demonstrate how to properly "julienne" a bell pepper. Julienne is a French term used to describe a type of cut for vegetables that cuts them into long, thin strips. The chefs demonstrate this technique, and offer some tips to get you in the groove. You can learn to chop your veggies like a pro in just over a minute.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades